Helping to Recruit Students
Alumni and current students are in an excellent position to help applicants develop an understanding of what makes Miami University so special. Get involved today!
How can I help?
- Represent Miami at local college fairs
- Meet and mingle with prospective students in your town
- Assist admission representatives at regional receptions and events
- Recruit your friends and fellow alumni to become volunteers
Online training and e-communications make it easy to do from your home, on your own time.
What does it mean to be a MUCORP volunteer?
- Alumni Volunteers: We're always looking for more individuals to help recruit quality students.
- Seniors: We want you to get involved in the recruitment process before you graduate!
- Current Students: We would like to get you involved in the recruitment process while you're still here!
All MUCORP volunteers receive the The Recruiter, a newsletter to report on activities and information about the network. Click here for the latest issue of the newsletter.