Moments. Memories. Miami.
A single weekend yields 4,320 minutes—4,320 opportunities to make lasting memories.
This summer, turn those moments into new memories with fellow classmates and friends during your class reunion at Alumni Weekend 2013! Follow the road back to Oxford June 20-23, and recapture the beauty of life on campus as well as the charm of Uptown. In addition to activities planned around your class reunion, Alumni Weekend is rolling out some brand-new programming and making over a few old favorites:
- Uptown Party in the Uptown Parks
- Casino Night (sponsored by the Black Alumni Advisory Committee)
- Saturday Morning Run with President Hodge
- Broomball Tournament at Goggin
- Parade of Classes & MiamiFest on Slant Walk, featuring performances by Alumni Band, Campus Owls and Miami Men’s Glee Club
- Grand Farewell Brunch with the Hodges
- No registration fee and reduced prices for certain events
- Plus, free activities and meals for kids ages 12 and under!
With so many special events in store, your class reunion at Alumni Weekend 2013 promises to evoke those feelings of love and honor we share as Miamians. From Upham Arch to Slant Walk and beyond, these were your Miami moments. This June, join us for new Miami memories.