Class Reunions | Schedule | Alumni College
Groups | Housing | FAQ | Registration
The love. The honor. The experience.
It is rooted in the Snowball Rebellion, the Cradle of Coaches and “Uncle Phil.”
It is preserved in Slant Walk, the Sundial and Upham.
And, its future is being shaped one new building at a time.
There’s the college experience, and then there’s the Miami Experience.
Come back to the bricks June 19-22 to relive your “Days of Old” at Alumni Weekend 2014. And with a weekend’s worth of events planned throughout Oxford, this year’s Alumni Weekend programs will give you a taste of Old Miami and New Miami—your Miami and our Miami:
- Uptown Welcome Back Party
- Exclusive Armstrong Student Center tours
- One-of-a-kind progressive lunch experience at the new MapleStreet Station
- MiamiFest on Slant Walk, featuring entertainment by the Campus Owls Tribute Band and The Cheezies
- Plus, free activities and meals for kids ages 12 and under!
Miami wasn’t just four years of your life, it was four years for the rest of your life. This summer, join us to celebrate the love, the honor—and the experience.